lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

I can show you a thousand times that I love you more....

I can show you a thousand times a thousand reasons that I love you I love you more ....
As you can not imagine, no I would do without you:)
I always take out a smile, I'm glad, I am encouraged, may be not on your side but the fact I'm glad to have you as ....
I do not want to stop feeling this, but I wonder if they feel it would be best to stop.... because I know you'll never be more than my friend and a little more .... I knowthis feeling will stay I do not want ai I do not want to go but stay stuck in something that will never be mutual
I could show you many things, I would challenge you to let me win you over in one night and steal your life, you would circle the world to be like you want and the timewould last ..
But this only are words that the time has just hope one thing .... That are worth something in time
Because I can show you a thousand and one time I, I love you more:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario